UP Assistant Stenographer Recruitment 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Selection Commission invites application for the post of Senior Assistant, Civil Judge and Stenographer for filling the total vacancy of 4600 positions. The candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply online for the post before the last date.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Selection Commission was employed in the state of Uttar Pradesh for the recruitment activities of the state. The board conducts examination every year to recruit a large number of candidates.
Name of organisation: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Selection Commission
Name of post: Stenographer, Assistant and Civil Judge
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Start of Application: Will be released soon
Last date to apply: Will be updated soon
Date of examination: will be released soon
Admit card: Will be made available minimum 15 days before the examination.
Total number of post: 4600
- Ardal: 700 Vacancies
- Senior Assistant: 1200 vacancies
- District Session Judge: 100 vacancies
- Civil Judge Junior Division: 300 vacancies
- Ashu Lipik lower division clerk data entry operator: 100 vacancies
- Civil Judge Senior Division: 100 vacancies
- Stenographer Grade 2: 100 vacancies
- Stenographer Grade 1: 100 vacancies
- Munsrim reader: 200 vacancies
- Stenographer Grade 3: 300 vacancies
- Munsrim: 400 vacancies
- Junior Assistant:200 vacancies
- Reader: 400 vacancies
- Peon Chaprasi: 300 vacancies
- Daftari: 200 vacancies
The criteria for recruitment like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee and other details regarding the criteria for recruitment will be available soon on the website. Visit the website regularly for updates and latest notifications.
How to apply
- Visit the official website upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the link of apply online for the recruitment
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Attach the relevant documents
- Give the details about fee payment.
- Check the details before final submission.
- Take the hard copy for future reference
The further updates and latest notifications about the recruitment will be made available on the website soon. Visit the website regularly for further updates and notifications.