IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016 Notification
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will soon publish IBPS Clerk Admit card 2016 for its Common Written Examination (CWE) for Clerk VI Preliminary Exam which will be held on November 2016. The applied applicants are requested to stay connected with the official website www.ibps.in.
- Download Pre-Exam Admit card: 18 November 2016 onwards
- IBPS Clerk 6 Preliminary Exam Date: 26 & 27 November 2016, 03 & 04 December 2016
- IBPS CWE-VI Clerk Preliminary Result 2016: December 2016
- IBPS Clerk Main Exam Date: 31 December 2016, 01 January 2017
- IBPS Clerk VI Main Exam Admit Card Release Date: December 2016
- IBPS CWE-VI Clerk Main Exam Result Declare Date: January 2017
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016 Exam Details
- Name of the Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Name of the post: Clerk
- Name of the Exam: Common Written Exam (CWE-VI)
- Admit card status: 25th October to 7th November 2016
- Exam date: 7th to 11th November 2016
- Exam Pattern: Multiple choice types
- Total Mark: 200
- Exam Subject: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English, Current Affairs and Computer Awareness
- Time Duration: 2 hours.
- Result date: December 2016
- Further Process: Main exam
- Website: www.ibps.in
The exam pattern will be of 200 marks and the time given for completing the exam will be 2 hours. There would be negative marking also, and that will be ¼ for each wrong answer. The syllabus is that there will be five sections of the exam.The written examination will include 40 marks questions from 5 sections: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English, Current Affairs and Computer Awareness. This would be an online test which the candidates have to complete on time. The candidate qualifies in the test will be called for the interview. There will also be an interview of 30 marks after written exam.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016 Syllabus:
Verbal Reasoning :- Analogy, Odd Man out, Syllogism, word formation, Statement and conclusions, Statement and assumptions, Statement and arguments, Passage and conclusions, Coding-decoding, Blood relations, Alphabet Test, Series test , Number, ranking and time sequence , Direction sense test, Sitting arrangement, Decision making, Input output, Assertion and Reasoning, Figure Series etc.
Non-Verbal Reasoning: – Series test, Analogy, Odd figures, Miscellaneous test
English: – IBPS Clerk Syllabus second section is relevant for all participants. Selection committee wants to go to have a post of Clerk in the bank must have basic knowledge of English Language which is an International common language. It covers vocabulary means homonyms, synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion, word formation and the topic comprehension means deriving conclusion, theme detection, passage end and the topic Rearrangement of passage, spelling, sentence and the topic grammar means set of rules active, passive voice, indirect, direct speech and the topic General usage means phrases and idioms.
Numerical Ability: – Numerical ability paper will have 5 Multiple Choice Answers from Arithmetic and Data Interpretation. Information (Data) Interpretation means visual diagrams, pie outlines, line charts and classification. Number-crunching (Arithmetic) means roots, average, ratio, time & work, time & separation, rate, benefit & loss, mixture, stocks & shares, partnership, clocks, volume & surface area, height & distances, logarithms, permutation & combination, simple & compound interest, in equations & equations and probability.
General Awareness: – This paper covers all about the Current Affairs and especially reference to Banking Industry, Indian Economy, International Economy, UNO, Marketing, Awards & Honors Sports, Finance, and Agriculture, etc. History of Banking, Social Function of Banks, current affairs of last six months, countries / currencies, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms, Reserve Bank of India policies, etc.
Computer: – This paper covers two section hardware & software. Applicant must have basic knowledge of computer. Applicant must have the skill to operate a computer as office purpose known about DBMS, MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Windows, the internet etc.
The selection of the candidate who applied for the recruitment will be based on their performance in Common Written Exam (Pre Exam and Main Exam) and Interview conducted by the organisation.
How to Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016
- Visit the official website
- Select the Detailed recruitment notification and click on the corresponding admit card link.
- Provide your Details Like Roll Number and Date of Birth
- Hit on submit button, and your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Take a printout of your admit card for future use.