UGC NET Result July 2016 Notification
The Central Board of Secondary Education conducted the National Eligibility Test (NET) on 10th July 2016 for the recruitment of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship posts. A large number of applicants appeared for the National Eligibility Test (NET), and the applicants can get the result from the official website soon.The CBSE UGC NET Result is expected to release today i.e., 16 November 2016.
The Central Board of Secondary Education is a Board of Education for public and private schools, under the Union Government of India. University Grants Commission is the constitutional body, which came under the Government of India, established on December 28, 1953, in New Delhi, India.
UGC NET Result July 2016 Examination Details
- Name of the Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Name of the Examination: National Eligibility Test (NET)
- Exam Date: 10th July 2016
- Type of Declaration: Answer Key
- Answer key Availability Date: within ten days after examination
- Examination Type: Multiple Choices Question
- Total Marks: 350
- Result Publication Date: today (expected)
- Further Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.cbsenet.nic.in
UGC NET Result July 2016 Answer Key
The exam consisted of three papers of which two were of 100 marks, and one was of 150 marks. Total mark of the exam is 350. The applicants are pleased to check the official website to know further details.
UGC NET Result July 2016 Merit List & Cut off Mark
The examination board will publish CBSE UGC NET Merit List 2016 of selected candidates on the official site, and merit list will be prepared based on mark obtained in the exam. The board has not yet mentioned a specific cut off mark that it will maintain to select people. It is expected to announce cut off mark through a notice. The candidates are requested to stay connected with the official website.
How to Check UGC NET Result July 2016
- Visit the official website
- Select the detailed recruitment notification and click on the corresponding result link.
- Provide your Details Like Roll Number and Date of Birth
- Hit on submit button, and your result will appear on the screen.
- Take a printout of your result for future use.