CBSE UGC NET 2017 (January) Notification
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSC) has recently posted a notification for UGC NET Exam 2017 to be held on the month of January 2017. The interested Post Graduate candidates who are willing to get the Lecturer or Assistant Professor jobs can attend the CBSE UGC NET Exam. The CBSE NET Exam Date has been declared to be conducted on 22 January 2017. The candidates can get the online application form from the official website from 15 October 2016 onwards. The interested candidates are requested to stay connected with the official website www.cbsenet.nic.in.
The CBSE UGC NET or the National Eligibility Test is conducted twice every year for the selection of the candidates for the recruitment of the lecturers and the assistant professors. This is the exam which is also conducted for the shortlisting of the candidates for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
The Starting Date for Online Application Form: 15 October 2016
The Closing Date for Online Application Form: 23 November 2016
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Examination Date: 22 January 2017
The Date of Releasing the Hall Ticket: End of December
CBSE UGC NET 2017 (January) Examination Details
Name of the Board Conducting the exam: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSC)
Name of the Department: University Grant Commission
Name of the Examination: UGC NET 2017
Name of the Posts Provided: Lecturer and Assistant Professor
Job Category: Government Jobs
Location of the Job: All over India
Amount of Junior Research Fellowship: Rs 32000/-
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
Official Website: www.cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE UGC NET 2017 (January) Eligibility Criteria
The applicants who are willing to attend the UGC NET must possess a minimum post graduation degree from any recognised university. The candidate must have secured minimum 55% and 50% marks holding the category of General and OBC/SC/ST respectively. The appearing candidates can also apply for the test.
- Assistant Professor: There is not any Upper Limit of age for Assistant Professor.
- Junior Research Fellowship: Applicants must not be more than 28-Years of age. There would be a relaxation of 5-Years will be permitted to the OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Application Fee For General Category: Rs 600/-
- Application Fee For OBC Category: Rs 300/-
- Application Fee For ST/SC/PWD/PH: Rs 150/-
- The payment can be done online as well as offline via online challan.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Examination Schedule
|Sitting||Paper||Full Marks||Total Number of Question||Time allotted|
|First||I||100||Total 60 out of which 50 have to be attempted||1¼ Hr. (from 09:30 AM to 10:45 AM)|
|Second||II||100||50 (all are compulsory)||1¼ Hr. (from 11:15 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Third||III||150||75 (all are compulsory)||2½ Hr. (from 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM)|
How to Apply CBSE UGC NET 2017 (January)
- Visit the official Website www.cbsenet.nic.in.
- Read the official notification before applying for UGC NET exam.
- Register your application providing you ID and Password.
- Fill the application form with correct details and attach needed documents.
- Pay the application fee according to your category and finally, submit the application form.
- Download the fully filled application for later use.