UPSSSC ITI instructor recruitment 2017 Notification
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has recently published an employment notification to invite application for the recruitment of 1080 ITI Instructor, junior assistant, storekeeper posts. The interested individuals who satisfy the mentioned eligibility criteria in the job notification can apply for the post through the directed format along with all necessary documents on or before the last date. The candidate can get more details regarding the recruitment notification from the official website www.upsssc.gov.in.
The Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:
The Closing Date for Submission of Online Application:
UPSSSC ITI instructor recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Name of Organisation: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission
Job Category: state government jobs
Total Number of Vacancies: 1080 posts
Name of the Post: ITI Instructor, junior assistant, storekeeper
- ITI Instructor (Anudeshak): 852 posts
- Junior Assistant: 228 posts
- Storekeeper: 50 posts
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria For UPSSSC ITI instructor recruitment 2017
- ITI Instructor (Anudeshak): The applicants who are seeking to apply for the post must possess degree or diploma or should have done ITI in the relevant trade.
- Junior Assistant & Storekeeper: The applicants who are seeking to apply for the post must have completed class 12th from any recognised board.
The minimum age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years, and the maximum age of the candidate should not be greater than 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for all other reserved categories as per government rules.
The selection of the candidate who applied for the recruitment will be based on their performance in Written Examination which will be followed by a Personal Interview conducted by the organisation.
The candidate who got selection in this recruitment will be getting best pay scale in the industry. The candidates can visit the official website to get more details.
How to Apply for UPSSSC ITI instructor recruitment 2017
- visit the Official website www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Read the notification carefully before applying for the post.
- Fill the application with correct details and attach all needed documents.
- Pay the application fee according to your category.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the application for future reference.